MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY IN MARKING WITH THIS MOBILE PRINTER-SCANNER SOLUTION
The “Sense” makes all the difference! By upgrading the jetStamp 1025, REINER have added the ability to measure elements and immediately document them with this handy mobile printer.
The jetStamp 1025 Sense maximises flexibility in documenting measurements. A sensor can be connected to the device and picks up temperature, indoor air quality, humitidy, and more, transforming the jetStamp 1025 Sense into a closed measuring unit with an integrated printer.
The variable object is selected in advance to match the sensor and relevant measuring unit in the PCset graphic imprint software. It is then saved as an imprint template.
The measured value is ready to print immediately onto documents and other surfaces directly and repeatedly. Measurement results are documented at the time of taking, making them tangible, visible, and permanently traceable at all times. The recorded measured values are also stored in the device and can be transferred to a Windows environment individually or as a complete data record.
- Various measuring tasks with a single device
- Available sensors: 1D/2D scanner, temperature, indoor air quality, humidity, barometer, altimeter
- 100% mobile
- Large print area of 85 x 25mm
- Up to 1,000 imprints with a full battery charge
- Imprint: Measurement results, numbers, dates, times, text, 1D Code & 2D Code sequential, graphics/logos
- Prints from: PCset graphic, MOBILEset graphic, Word, Excel, Labelsoftware, ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Lexware
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 195 x 100 x 200mm
- Weight: 900g
- Data transfer: USB, Bluetooth, WiFi/WLAN capable
- Storeable print images: 255
- Print technology: Inkjet
- Max. print area (W x H): 85 x 25mm
- Max. print speed: <1 s/print
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Battery capacity: up to 1,000 prints