The mobile marking device jetStamp 1025 can print up to a print height of 25 mm (1″).
The diverse print spectrum includes freely adjustable continuous 1-D and 2-D barcodes, date, time, texts, numbers or graphics, such as the IPPC logo or company logo.
The desired print images can be created as standard using the “PCset graphic” software supplied. By individual extended programming (customer side) the data transfer can take place via Windows-based programs like e.g. Word, Excel as well as via a barcode label software or ERP systems.
For a smear-resistant impression on various surfaces, such as paper, cardboard, wood, metal, plastics, and textiles there are two types of ink available.
- Ideal for printing on large surfaces, such as pallets, cardboard, packaging…
- 100% mobile thanks to integrated print head seal & integrated battery
- Ergonomic handling through multi-triggering: on the side and in the middle of the handle
- MP ink allows printing on paper, cardboard, wood, metal, plastic and fabric
- Integrated display
- Create an impression on the PC and transfer it to the marking device via USB, Bluetooth or MicroSD card
- Possible connection to Windows-based programs, merchandise management systems or barcode label software (individual programming required by the customer)
- Max. imprint size: 85 x 25 mm (w x h)